Permanent Makeup is great way to have natural looking eyebrows all day, everyday. This is a semi-permanent technique where pigment is implanted into the skin using a manual tool or PMU machine uniquely designed for creating any desired eyebrow goals.
Permanent Makeup / Brows
Behind every great vixen, is a great brow.
pre & post care procedures
Please Read Carefully
Follow all the instructions prior to your appointment to avoid complications and disappointment.
• Avoid coffee/caffeine the day of
• Avoid alcohol 24hrs before
• Avoid Asprin, Advil, Naproxen, Iboprofen, or any blood thinning medications 72hrs before (you may need to obtain a doctor’s approval)
• Avoid any fish oil or omega supplements 1 week before
• Avoid waxing, threading, tweezing, and brow tint 1 week before
• Avoid chemical peels, facial scrubs, Rentin A, glycolic, and any other medicated creams for at least 2 weeks before
• Avoid cosmetic injectables 3-4 weeks before
• Avoid getting your brows wet for up to 10 days
• Avoid makeup and cream on the brow area
• Avoid touching, picking, rubbing, and scratching your brows
• Avoid steamy showers, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, and any excessive sweating for up to 10 days
• Apply the healing balm provided to you (a detailed after care sheet will be given to you along with verbal after care instructions)
Crystal is amazing. My lashes always look fantastic and last.
After TONS of research, I found Crystal. She was super accommodating, made me feel right at home and so relaxed. She did a fantastic job and I've never been happier!
Crystal is awesome and she makes sure that you come out of her spa happy and satisfied!! Love her...highly recommended.